I will be vending sat the Last Chance Outpost in Gerlach again this year. We’ll be selling essential and affordable playa gear like:
- Functional playa wear
- Steampunk Accessories
- Goggles, 11 styles
- Sun Hats
- Zip ties, bungie balls, duck tape
- Toiletries, sunscreen, baby wipes, etc.
- Over-the-counter medications & first aid
- Second-hand shorts, tank tops, shirts, skirts, coveralls, pants, lacy underthings and evening wear
- Hot coffee, iced coffee, iced chai, soda, Red Bull and packaged snacks
You can find our pop-up store at Friends of Black Rock High Rock, at 320 Main Street in Gerlach.
We’ll be fully stocked and open from 9am – 10pm daily starting August 18th.
Note: The vendor pavilion that is usually at the end of town, will not be there this year, so we’ll do our best to provide everything you may have need.
This is a fundraiser for Friends of Black Rock High Rock, a non-profit conservation organization that stewards the 1.2 million acres of the Black Rock National Conservation Area, year round.
We also accept donations of gently used playawear and camping gear.
Please drop in on your way to the playa!