Depending on your sewing skills, expect to spend 2-4 hours on this project, but it’s something fun to do while watching the tellie.
- $5-$10 Used sweater, thrift stores have great selections
- $7 for thin wool-blend yarn
What you need:
- Upcycled warm fuzzy sweater, something that feels good against your skin
- Fabric scissors
- Fat hand needle
- Thin fuzzy yarn, weight category 4. I like Lion Brand wool-polly blends.
What to do:
- Cut the bottom of the sweater, all the around to create a tube. Cut the width any size, I do 9″ to 12″.
- Finish the raw edges by hand-sewing a whip stitch.