As in years past, I’ll be vending at the Last Chance Outpost in Gerlach from August 20-September 4. I’ll be manning the shop along with Friends of Black Rock staff, so we hope to be open from 10am – midnight daily.
This is a pop-up store fundraiser for Friends of Black Rock-High Rock.
The Last Chance Outpost will offer:
- Steampunk Clothing and accessories for men & women
- Utility Belts
- Women’s boots
- Goggles; performance and costume goggles
- Hats; Steampunk and sun hats
- Affordable upcycled playa clothing; skirts, camisoles, shorts
- Kid’s clothing
- Work clothing; cargo shorts, coveralls, tee shirts
- Playa gear; headlamps, toiletries, bungies, sunscreen, lip balm, etc.
Why shop at the Last Chance Outpost? You’ll be supporting a great non-profit organization with a commitment to northwestern Nevada’s extraordinary landscapes. Friends of Black Rock-High Rock has become a leader in stewardship, education and conservation of the Black Rock Desert-High Rock Canyon Emigrant Trail National Conservation Area.
Friends of Black Rock-High Rock Visitor Center and Store: We provide year-round travel and weather information including playa conditions. The visitor center has free maps and brochures to inform the public about the National Conservation Area and prepare them for the remote experience that awaits.
We also serve coffee and have a lovely restroom for members and customers.