2015 was an interesting year with some great accomplishments and some set backs, lots of changes, all good. I can’t but help but look forward to new things coming my way.
Top Ten New Things for 2016:
- Being able to focus my time and energy on my son’s needs, including the luxury of quality time together.
- Knowing that I’ve made the right decision about what’s best for my son and I.
- Having a partner who is truly supportive in every way.
- Loving my new home and community, breathing clean air, living without fear.
- Taking more time for my own health and well being.
- Accepting that living in Tahoe is both challenging and rewarding; absolutely the right combination for me at this moment in my life.
- Appreciating my own Jack-of-all-trades skills… which have drawn the perfect opportunities to me.
- Lessons in planning ahead ~ if you want to go the grocery store, leave time to shovel out the car.
- Being given the time to get back to designing, sewing, painting, writing… and even make play lists with my music.
- All aspects of snow removal, from scraper, to shovel, to snow blower.
Happy New Year